You are now on my old blog. Please update your bookmarks to my new blog
http://laurentschneider.com




20 December 2006

The newversion of blogger is ready... and it is no longer a beta release!

I have tried to switch to beta for 3 monthes :
blogger beta nightmare and lost all my post for half a day.

Blogger support restored the original Blogger and I recovered my posts late in the evening.

Today I noticed the new blogger is now released (the beta is dead!).

I switched to the new blogger and it works fine! About 10 minutes downtime for my blog with hundreds of posts

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurent Schneider said...

and it is much faster to publish! much much faster

20/12/06 12:44  
Blogger The Human Fly said...

You are lucky buddy.
I tried many times to switch my blog, they simply say, try next time. I am waiting for my turn to come.

Jaffar

24/12/06 08:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home