You are now on my old blog. Please update your bookmarks to my new blog
http://laurentschneider.com




19 December 2005

new metalink interface

I just discovered that new interface today.

Hopefully, my old bookmarks still work.

I did not find the "Tar" button. Well, it is now named "Service Request".

I tried the ORA-600 lookup tool, Doc id 153788.1
but it does not work today, both Firefox and Explorer failed.

MS Explorer reports a Java Script error.

document.forms.0.tool_type.value is null or is not an object

Just too sad... it is a very important tool. Anyway, I could search by using "ora-600 4883" to find out what I am looking for.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurent Schneider said...

ora-600 lookup tool referenced above is working now, they apparently restored an older version

19/12/05 15:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home