You are now on my old blog. Please update your bookmarks to my new blog
http://laurentschneider.com




24 October 2005

no water, no fridge, no phone, no internet

I just came home. While rebuilding the bathrooms, they did cut the phone (nobody knows about that), the DSL, there is no water. I have water in the stairway, but I just got locked outside yesterday night and add to hurl (ring is also disabled) to get a neighbour opening the door. I have no fridge, but hopefully, the outside temperature is cold enough for the beer. I will survive.

I restarted working this morning. A few new downloads : oem 10.1.0.4 aix 5L and critical patch update october 2005. Still waiting for 9.2.0.7 aix 4.3.3

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have no life! Well at least the beer cold. That is the important thing! ;)

24/10/05 16:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home